Make Your Next Event An Historical One!
Rent Our Facilities
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind evening experience featuring 30,000 square feet of exhibition space highlighting Michigan’s past – from prehistoric times to the 1970s – while providing a unique setting for your social event. This special venue can accommodate corporate events, small banquets, recognition events, receptions and celebrations. Let our staff help you imagine your special event in this beautiful state treasure.
How to Get Started
For more information or to reserve the Michigan History Museum for your next evening event, download the Rental Agreement Form and the Alcohol Beverage Agreement and contact the Michigan History Foundation at 517-335-2587 or send an email inquiry to email@example.com
- Hors d’oeuvres with rugged Paleo-Indian hunters under a four-story map of Michigan
- A glass of wine while strolling through an 1870s copper mine
- A banquet in the woodlands of 17th Century Michigan
- Dessert in an 1890s one-room school house or the 1957 Detroit Auto Show
- A treasure hunt through Michigan’s past
- A 223-seat, fully mediated auditorium with open stage
- Free after-hours parking (up to 300 vehicles)
- Costumed Docents
- Staff and security on site